Pages

LIKE my page.

July 10, 2009

Jusco .

Today went jusco for "LAM FUNG"

But before that i went for a movie.
" Drag Me To Hell "
Iko and i were hiding behind her jacket.
Too scary ...
Lmaos ... and beside me was no one.
damn !

I really shouted in the cinema
And all because of her.
She really made me shout many times.
Fuck face...

I'll still shout after many times seeing her face .

One friend of mine were scared by the sound effect.
She poured her pop corns.
Flying pop corns .
I din't get to see the scene coz she sat upper row.
Aww ~ D:

Anyways , this is a nice movie though . (:
Watch it.
My second ghost movie on cinema.
h0h0s.

After that , we went lunch in " food n tea "
Delicious . . . because i'm hungry x;
iimo and i couple of the day.
Honey bee (: mwahs ♥
After we enjoyed our meal
We're way too bored.


Made by iimo and me (:
wanna have some ?

We've played scissors , paper , stone
Who lose who drink.
And i win all 5 rounds.
Stupid iimo x;
I don't know why i just know what she gonna put out.
Logic man !
hahas.

Well she say it taste like grape juice .
Ewww ~ i've tried it.
erm... taste weird ?!

Finnaly lam fung came.
OMG
Fuck u all papas.
I only get to see his 背影
But i get to hear his "voice"
tuut ... !@#$%^&*()_
Freaking pissed. Push here push there.
Someone touched my ass.
Weeww ~
i think under 3 to 5 years old.
And its a boy !

Kena rape by a small kids.
=.="

Crazy crazy !



Happy (: but tiring.

Gotta stop now.

wees.