Pages

LIKE my page.

July 20, 2009

I'm a Good Girl (:

Hello people !

This morning when i go in car...
Iko whispered me... " Today we pon "
I thought awile and said ' OKIE ' x;
Then we walk to ktm station ; Hello pf !
So there were only 3 of us. Iko , peifern and i .
Hehes.. We went Metro; Double c .
' Left 4 Dead ' Weew.
Aww.. Hungry hungry*
KFC time since jusco don't have MCD .
Today iko was damn high and crazyy . @@
Me and pf . . . *speechless there.


Disgusting thing
We on our way walking to D.I.Y
We saw a crow eating papaya.
Iko said ' WOW ! clever crow eating papaya '
Then i saw a crow eating a rat .
Dead RAT
I shouted ' Ew ! disgusting '
They saw and said ' OMG '
Ew the blood. The rat body ; Oh isshh
I wish i could stop thinking that.
But can you imagine it ?
one word DISGUSTING !

skip.

and when we're walking to taxi ...
ew guess what ?
We saw a disgusting guy.
eww his wearing style. walking style. staring style.
Damn ! we can't stop laughing in taxi.
you all just can't imagine how funny is it and disgusting !

Funny day (:
Oops* i skipped PENGETUA class x;


Don't tell my daddy pl0x
D: