Pages

LIKE my page.

July 29, 2009

A little brief about me ; miko.


new photo.
hees* my babehs said like album pic x;
okays since you peoples wanna know more bout me
then...

How about a little brief about me;miko ?



I'm MIKO -
15 this year. well everyone say that i don't look like my age.
Kl kepong maluri

Hometown - Ipoh,Perak;kampar.
I still studying.

I'm just an ordinary girl.
Just like others.
But... I love something different than others.



I love music. capturing.
I hope that I can capture all the beautiful things in this world.
feel my pictures
close your eyes and listen to the song.




One's always say " I live for 'someone'. "
But I say " I live for art "
Thats me =)

About love ?

That's private . actually.
I've been in love mode more than 10 times.

Well some might say I have a good idea about love.
Actually... I don't .
What is love ?
This question is always in my mind. T
here's no answer for it.

Some might say, love is like; fairytales
But I say, love can be hurtful still


Well, Freedom is still my style (:

I don't know what to say about myself anymore
Guess i had to stop here (:

th-miko®