Pages

LIKE my page.

July 3, 2009

Sickness killing me.

At first , I only have fever .

Then ate 2 panadol .

The next day my head still hot .

At school I felt cold , headache , cough till lung pain .

Iko called her mom to fetch me back.

After that , I went to see doctor.

Then eat medicine and have a rest.

2.00p.m something i felt my whole body is burning .

Fever again . And i felt so hard to breath . I felt like vomiting but i cant .

Then , at night i went to the doctor again .

He changed all my medicine



I have to eat these 3 times a day.

Some even 4 times a day .

Whatever that i ate i'll vomit it out back .

All i have in my stomach is medicine . No any other food or whatever .

My mouth is very bitter maybe i ate too many pills .

Last night i felt cold .

I put on 3 blanket. Those Thick one.

And close fan and air-cond

After cold i felt hot again .

This sickness is killing me .