Pages

LIKE my page.

May 1, 2009

How are you ? I'm fine thanks. BORED !

I'm bored with my life.
Boredschooling.Boredtuition.Boredtoseemydad..Boredtofight.Boredtoseemybro.
Boredquarrelling.Boreddisturbing.Boredsleeping.Boredsmsing.Boredchatting.Boredgaming.
Boredtohearboutthatbiacth.Boredonlineing.Boredfriendster.Boredblogging.
Boredtakingpics.Boredsmoking.Boredthinkingbouthim.Boredmissingsomeone.Boredeating.
Boredtohandlesomeenglishnoob.Boredtohandlecopybiacth.Boredtoseelamer.Boredphone.
Boredhatingsomeone.Boredlovingsomeone.Boredhomework.Borednomoney.Bored15age.
Boredtotalkwithnoob.Boredtoseecopybitch.Boredcantdrive..Boredfaces.


If wanna list down all my bored life.


Perhaps i could use around 10 pages or more.


What a boring day.


Everyday is repeating the same damn thing.


Nothing much special.


aww~ I don't know what to do to make my DAY a little bit special.


Ohh wait a minute.


I have a story to share
. *laugh


I forget when this happened.

Well this is about one annoying girl and me when i were freaking busy ;D

I said i'm busy and i'll reply her later when i'm done. (:


I din't mean to be rude or anything else.


And then she start spamming and nudging.


mIko mikO ~ rEplY la... so sOhaI dEr YoU.


wHat u dOinG lA ? hOw r U ?


* [ she've been repeating this sentences so many times and i think i've reply her twice.]


If i'm not mistaken. This is what she said to me.


I'm not rude ? i'm just so busy. and i did say i'll reply her later when i'm done .


Well if i don't reply her is not my business also.


I don't pay to reply her. RIGHT ?


And she start nudging and spamming.


She made me so PISSED OFF !


And i reply her 1 sentences.


D-o y-o-u u-n-d-e-r-s-t-a-n-d e-n-g-l-i-s-h ?


And also i try to explain to her what i've said just now.


Wow and she start her "bad words"


And i remember she said i'm stupid.


sEE yOuRsElvE 1St ?


dOnT yOu fEeL anNoyInG iF SoMeOnE wRiTe iN tHiS wAy ?


sHe cAnT evEn wRiTe iN a pRopEr wAy.


And she said that i'm stupid ?


If i get this " stupid " for not replying u


Then u're what ? U're just so freaking annoying !


Which no one can stand u. .__.


Well she's so dumb but thanks to her too.


She's my jokes on that day and NOOB will be the topic (;


Gee ~ What a funny noob ;D