Pages

LIKE my page.

May 22, 2009

♥ Ultra M.

Babyy .

Don't cry over anyone who won't cry over u.

Always do look for the rainbow after the rain.

Try to live without him

Enjoy life today. Yesterday has gone and tomorrow may never come.

Who knows ?

You don't need to change anything for him

I prefer the way you're now .

Just be yourself and if people don't like it, fuck them!

Follow your heart but take your brain with you!

And remember I'm always by your side .

Comfort you . Listen you . Cry with you .

Maybe you can say I'm your ultra M. But who knows ? I'm weaker than you .

Even though I'm not happy I fake it. I'm sick of this pain but I can take it.

I do try to smile everyday.

Smile. It's the second best thing you can do with your lips.

Smile. It's easier than explaining why you're sad.

It only takes one smile to hide a thousand tears...

So what do you think ?

Cry your heart out. Let it go. Remember, after every tear comes a rainbow.

Whatever happens, good or bad, just hold on tight.

Whatever happens, happens for a reason.

Plan for tomorrow, but LIVE for today

REMEMBER

Things are beautiful if you love them.

I hope you can do it like I can .

May all your dreams come true <3>



Ultra M

M