Pages

LIKE my page.

May 29, 2009

Omg , what a day.

Today 12.00p.m wake up

Din't go school

I mean who bother to go ?

Its teacher's day. BORED .

Then i online awhile and find out that its fucking bored and nothing to do.

So i off and continue my wonderful sleep.

Around 4.00 somthing I woke up cause my stomach alerts me

Time to eat !

I stay at house whole day and I don't know what I'm doing .

Sit . Walk here walk there . Roll on bed . Finding sum1 to talk with . Poke my phonie . Eat this eat that . Kick this kick that . Poke keyboard . Stare at monitor screen . Watching tv but don't even know what show . Stare at my phonie . Hear song -stupid song . Finding somewhere to go . Disturb this disturb that . Shout . Sleep . Roll . Jump . Run . Kick . Touch . Slap . Beat .

What a day.

Don't laugh I know its silly x;

My day ♥
M