Pages

LIKE my page.

May 6, 2009

Life is full of surprise xD

One day ,
I forget when was it x;
But i remembered it happened like this
I were walking around because i'm so moody that day
And suddenly someone poke me on my back.
I looked behind , and i saw my old friend.
Wow ~ i were so amazed.
And he wished me HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
aww (: still remember till now

On 2th May.
In NEWAY.
I felt so down ~ Head pain .
I feel like sleeping.
I'm looking down on my phone
When i look up every1 start staring me like something wrong.
Then all of a sudden they sang me HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG !
It was a great surprise xD

On the way home ,
I received a present from my friendster friend.
I taught he was just joking.
Anyway thanks ya (:
I love that chocolate.

5th may ,
I went watch movie with my friends .
Tread of destiny . A Japanese Movie
This is what we watch.
I thought this is nice but it disapoint me .__.
No point . No ending . No Subtitiles sometimes .
Its kinda bored too x;

At night ,

I'm having party ~
My friend bring present.
I opened it
I'm so shocked
It was a BIG SPONGEBOB !
aaa.
Thanks babi dear (:

5/5 12.00a.m

Its over . D;
That was fast .