Pages

LIKE my page.

January 31, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year !


 Happy Chinese New Year to beloved blogger.
Rabbit year ; to all player , this is your year. 

About cny , the first thing I thought of were ' foods ' . Omgee ! My mouth were like 25 hours non-stop. Yea I know I know is terrible but am gaining fat. No worries ! Hee* First , imma introduce you my favorites ; chocolate. 

 My aunt bought many from singapore. I just caught a few of 'em. Still have a lot that I missed out. These were my favorite.

You guys gotta try this ! I voted 5 stars for this. Superb nice. Try to find it at those supermarket. I guess release at Malaysia already because it quite a long time ago.

Here's briefly that I did recently. Sorry for not coming so long. Left all my blogger behind :(

Anyway , I just watched 天天好天..


Very meaning story and also bring us laughter and tears. So , i look like retarded inside the cinema ; been crying then laugh , laugh and then back to cry. Rofl !
I learned a meaning quote from the movie : 不管晴天 或是雨天 天天都是好天 

I know I'm updated for movie at cinema because we less hang out at cinema. Just slacking aroung and tea.
 
You guys had to try this. Nice to eat it when hot and sunny whether.

 ... and yesterday I had a car accident. So omg ! I can't believe it happen to me. I watching the car getting nearer to the taxi. Lol. I bang my leg and nose. My leg nerve get to other place and its swollen. Terrible =.=

  Thanks to my small cousin bro for helping me to change the medicine. It's quite painful and I shouted like mad in da house ! x:
 Aww. That's kinda cute when he hold my hand and bring me down form the stairs. HAHA. Some more he's so short ! lmfao.

.. but however

  
不管晴天 或是雨天 天天都是好天  
:)
Friend.
its ok as long we're ok.
don't blame it to yourself !