Pages

LIKE my page.

January 7, 2011

Happy New Year 2011 ' !

Sorry guys for my late update >< ! PSPS.

Waited 100 years for blood to fetch us. Waliao ! Of course went to find my babe Yoanne first and make up at her house Then fetch Jacqueen and yamcha at Oldtown while waiting for that Joey .


My mini size hennessy .



 Stupid Yoanne babe keep on candid on me. ishh * Damnit :'(

 Then fetch Joey and head to DPC - Desa Park City. Freaking many people there. My eyes were like 'blur' . Rofl. Smoke non-stop there cause gotta enjoy my last day smoking .


Ah Sheng became out maid xD HAHA. His hand full of bags. Waliao. x: Because we're busy making things right at there. :| So freaking hot. We're like wasting time there. Waited for so long then went off before the fireworks. SUCKS ! Ate my dinner at Oldtown -.-" then head to PURE. Rock night



Having fun to the max. WOW. I love it 5a.m reach homie .


Me and Yoanne babe threw our cigarretes when 12a.m reached. WOW !  Hope we both can do it Pray for us. We do it slowly .Yoanne Bii , you can do it


1st of JANUARY 2011.

They fetch me to Joey's house and I thought only there to swim. Then after our swimming progress we went to pasar malam w/ Yoanne , Jacqueen and Joey ; then leon and nick came. Their outfit were like 'ROCK' ! Then we went home and change our outfit. PURE again cause they both addicted with it x:

  Enjoy. 
Me and my siao bii . <Yoanne>
She's always that cute :3 love her

 With my dear <Jacqueen>
Big hugg with dear love her 

 With kisiao babe <Joey>
Mwahs Love her

  With my bro < lala>
 The drunkard <leon>
 <Nick>
 Drunker zone :D
Nick , Me , Leon , Xiao Bai
 
I drunk that day. ROFL. COOL. Overnight at Joey's home.

2nd of JANUARY 2011.

Went supermarket buy stuff for dinner. Chilling our llast day of holiday before school starts. Wee* Play masak masak with beloved.


Feedback.
Sorry for the late reply. :p

B.鹿 : Thanks babeh . I will :)
xiiaolyn  : oh , Hello
qx : Thanks. nice blog too.
eufthlyn : Thanks. nice blog too.
xueruii  : Thanks. nice blog too.

xııaoиєє ♥ : Sepang GoldCoast. Have a visit there if free. It's fun :D
Zoe : Woo. Thanks Zoe :D
 Z : Ya , my eyebag were serious because didn't sleep at time during holiday :(
Samantha : Hello. Thanks :D
Jecco : Urm.. same taste actually. Ok :D

akina : :)
Zoey ♥ : Hello , come always.
jingxuan : Hello , come always.
Babyy Jinq: Hello jinq. Nice to meet you too :D
xiiaolyn : m-micol@live.com

yuko xin : Thanks . Come always ya.
Bieber Milky Yyoyo 悠悠 ♥ : <3
Jamie : Hello. thanks :) nice blog too..
kiki :还好...其实不是很痛而已
Catty : <3 mwahs suipo. Miss you

viibaby : Haha :D ya love it so much.
Amily <3 : Hmm..means check back
Sharon: Hello sweetie. come always.
GX : Of course can ! :D heee* come always.
小蜻蜓 : Hello, come always.

mochaa : Ya wor. >< eeyer
crystal : Hello come always ya
 Jenri : Hello come always ya.
 Yunwei : Firework mashup " seacrh at youtube :D
choco niki : Hello come always ya

Eunice  : Hello pretty come always ya
krystal  : Hello pretty come always ya
Bb  : Hello pretty come always ya
Liz Ekie's Babee  : Hello pretty come always ya



end
Hello 2011