Pages

LIKE my page.

January 8, 2011

Yam cha life. The Siao[s]

I lovee hanging with The siao[s] Really hope that I can be with them always. With them I can be myself and do things that I want to do. I enjoy to the max when with them :D

My awesome yam cha life. Bored staying at home ? Yam cha is the best activity.
One - Can improve our friendship with more communication.
Two - Spending times.

I'll die if you cut down my yam cha life :p

 Wow. I in lovee with this short hair style :D ! DANG.


 Brothers hair :D ! HAHA.

 Yoannne beloved bii She's very cute. I love hanging around with her and playing with her. Fun and out-going girl.

Jacqueen mama. She's taking care everyone of us there. Her job were like our mother ! OMG. so caring Love you mama dear.

Get to catch his full face pic. Rofl. Pro leh xD - Blood aka fei lou

 Besides that , our best chosen activity were LAMI and MAHJONG and I remembered one funny picture.
 
 Mr. Bean's fav bear is playing mahjong. PONG ! x: rofl.



We enjoy sing k together too 


The siao[s]
I love to be with them. I enjoy it and can be myself !