Pages

LIKE my page.

May 7, 2010

Pissed me off .

I don't mean to be rude or what so ever ?
Well it started like that ...
She added me and wished me .
I'm so happy at that moment to have another friend.
But suddenly another one came and wrote " Don't regret "
What did they mean ?
She were like ... ' i don't know how to describe it '


I admit I was a little over pissed off yesterday to write out words like that.
I actually don't mean it alright ?
Who would like to have another hater instead of friend ?


I actually wanted to delete her only not the girl that wishes me .
But then they looked like they were so not going well with me .
I just don't know why ?


Maybe is some misunderstanding .
But I actually hate this to be like that .
 I don't want a hater .


(:


If it can solve it easily 
It will be great