Pages

LIKE my page.

May 12, 2010

Bad day .

I was freaking shocked after seeing my E-disiplin marks.
-116 jump to -154 ?
Omfg. just suddenly and idk what happened.
After seeing my cases in computer I was like " speechless "
All came from Tapak Perhimpunan.
They just anyhow report and deduct marks . wth -.-"


Actually this starts from ... ...
Last 2 periods - BM
We ponteng out and buy bubble tea.
When we were like walking back to class suddenly saw Puan Siti Liah .
and I get caught the others get to run -.-"
So I face Mr. Tan Beng Ho by my own .
He's actually a good teacher .
He told me lots of things and he gave me a chance instead of buang me.
He gave me 1 month to do Kerja Amal so that i can add back the marks.



.__. "
Headache .

I can get expel by school actually.


I've got all my Surat amaran 
  1. Surat amaran 1
  2. Surat amaran 2
  3. Surat Gantung Sekolah 
  4. Surat amaran Terakhir
The next one is Buang .
-.-"




...
...
...



Its my bad day.