Pages

LIKE my page.

May 21, 2010

Mofos ! COPYASS !

Omg !
Brainless jerk.


Today my friend told me .
" MICOL SEE THIS BLOG. "

Whao ! Omfg .
I taught she just copied this picture.

ORIGINAL FROM ME .

COPY FROM OTHER PEOPLE .
PLEASE , YOU JUST LOW DOWN MY STYLE .

Here is it !
COPY ASS


After i read her blog.
Omfg once again.
She copy and paste !


Someone is trying to be me ?
That was so so wrong .
Copy words like mine ?
Please , MOFOS .


Omfg ! annoying !

Compare it !
Nothing much different ~
JUST COPY AND PASTE FROM MY BLOG TO HER'S
o0o



&



Please.
I just can't get it !
Why can't you use your brain to think.
and you changed your name as M.icol ?
Trying to be me ? you're so not !
Get back to you ownself.
copy ain't make you look cool.
Just a doggie attitude .


COPY ASS




I'll keep my eyes on you .
STOP YOUR FUCKING DOGGIE ATTITUDE.