Pages

LIKE my page.

May 11, 2010

alright .

I'm coming back once again .
Well , today i skipped school.
O:
Kinda most of us din't went school today .
.
.
.
.

This morning .
WTF ?! 
I slept late and almost forget about the things we planned .
Luckily I get the time to ready up .
But still i forget to bring mua phone .
awws. Sad .


Meet up with 'em in school backdoor.
Then move to JJ house .
He cooked us spaghetti . wow O:
Our 感性 liiming so sweet lor.
and of course mayen too lah hor .
xD !


Then 10.30 something head to brem mall .
Eat in Wong kok .♥
 Then have a walk awile and back .


School over .
Mayen , Meiqii came to mua house . ><
But we don't have enough time to have our lunch.
So bring 'em to school and I go with KIKO ( mama )
MB and CHAT 
Then rock her house again .
and lastly 
HOME ;D





...