Pages

LIKE my page.

June 10, 2009

My day.



Oh shit ! Ugly me .
Pretty babes ;D
Happy Birthday Minako (;



I love her (:

____________________________________

Today went TimeSquare.

Wees. So long never go ady .

Pok kai HOLIDAY .

When iko and i were walking to kepong ktm .

I saw tian zhen , xin thia and iimo

Wow ? Then I only know is minako's birthday.

Oops ! I'm sorry . I din't know that D;

Then we together go timesquare lor.

I'm so fat ! iimo damn thin ~

Buy shirts ~

In gasoline kits come find me.

Yea la "brave" la

And i saw babun !

muhahas shortie x;

Then go back luu

Leg pain . Sit monorail n KTM back .

Wah . Sardin Fish luu

So many ppl. iimo always kacau kacau at there

She shouted don't push don't push .

Everyone was like looking at US ?

But its kinda funny lor x;

Then we doing silly things inside .

h0h0s.

And i forget what sumore

____________________________________
END