Pages

LIKE my page.

June 14, 2009

My little sad story .


My dad gonna re-marry soon.

But no matter how i still not gonna call her "mother" .

Maybe would just greet her

" Hello aunty ;D " - well mannered x; h0h0s.

See my mood . Maybe i will just ignore her. I mean Who cares.




Not very belive i will take this right ?

hahas. 人不
* Don't judge a book by its cover (:

My mood not very good these few days .

When i'm moody that's my partner

or u can say little BUDDY

What can i do ?

I know this is a bad habit .

And i know its bad for health .

I also trying my very best to get out of this.

But my mood just call me to take it .





I've been smiling through a thousand tears everyday.

Although how sad how hurt am i ,

I din't sound it out .

I don't know whys ~

I just love to keep my little sad story in my heart .

Lock it up .

Its reall hurt inside .

But who knows (:

What you all know was .

M I K O
crazy
funny
flirty

and wadever it was






I'm useless (:

right ?

Yeah i know ! ;D

Guess i have to stop now

Say too much rubbish .


Byes ;D


Don't read it if can .




everything bout me (:
wroten by Miko