Pages

LIKE my page.

August 12, 2010

< Get cleared > Kiss My Ass sucka !



I don't know why people won't grow up. Childish with all your nonsense. Backstabbing and gossiping is the best that you can do? Woah ! I actually trusted you before and after knowing the real you , I'm fucking disappointed. Why just can't say out if anyone is in the wrong ? Why must you always backstabbing and ruin our friendship?


Maybe this is true.
Friendship isn't about whom you've know the longest. It's about who came, and never left your side.


I never wanted to trust long friendship anymore. YOU is the most troubled person. Been ruin our friendship again and again.


You are not my friend now. Not anymore.
I don't care if you don't like me...I wasn't put on this Earth to please you.
Don't somehow talk bad in front them anymore. You won't know what I'll do next.
I appreciate them and don't wanna lost them. You get lost please !



If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass!



-Sucka-

被最要好的朋友出卖了
人不可貌相
笑里藏刀