Pages

LIKE my page.

August 11, 2010

Friendship ?




It's kinda funny when I flash back all our memories. I started to miss it much. We always used to chat in class , make noise , crazy and share out our lil' secrets.


I wish there were a "UNDO" button in life.

It's sad when knowing you keep on backstabbing me. I know you for about 6 years. You're the one that I trust the most. Since you have your another part of you life , we started to be less hang out.
This year , four of us were put in different classes. This make our friendship more rotten. But both of us still get in the same class. I felt maximum disappointment when I found out that you keep on backstabbing me. Your jealousy is too strong. I felt another heart breaking after knowing that you two been acting in front of me. Talking bad when I face the front , smile like normal when I face back.


I treat you all with my fully heart.
You all treat me like a dumb ass.
Backstabbing and gossip ain't fun. It's hurt. (:


We were best friends for years , and then it slowly became unravel.
Words that we can't take back. Actions that left scars no one can see.
A friendship completely destroyed .

Time has passed. We are different people.
Circumstance have brought us back together.
I ache now for that old friendship.
I want it back badly.
D:

I just wish I know how to trust you again.



-End-