Pages

LIKE my page.

August 16, 2010

The Facts .



Aim Low, Reach Your Goals, Avoid Disappointment.

This is so true .
You can say this is for LOSERS.
But being a losers is better than feeling disappointed when can't reach goals 
: |



Agreeing with people so they'll shut up.


I think this is real .
Agreeing with one's talk or whatever , so they'll stop this conversation.
Sometimes , is better to agree with whatever from getting troubled .



 I hate the awkward silence when I try to tell a funny story and no one laughs.

This sucks the most .
When I trying to tell some jokes , they just don't seem like understanding or have no respond to it.
Urgh , and I were like 'ntg' .



If I could remember school work like I remember lyrics I'd be like a genius .

I love singing !
I'll spend my time remember all those lyrics .
If I only could do the same thing to my school works , WOW ! I would be awesome. 
O:



Friendship isn't about whom you've know the longest. It's about who came, and never left your side.

 I don't wanna say what happened anymore.
Something just happened for a reason. Anyways , It's over .
So... is better to leave it behind. 
Thanks for all that staying by my side.
-Appreciated- ily you guys


Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don't even deserve to be an issue in your life :)

So live life with your way !
Ignore people who don't deserve to be an issue in your life.
As long that we're happy , that's enough !
Sometimes , things must see by a positive way.
Yes ! I've learned that.
(: Tee-Hee


That's My FACTS.
What's yours ?