Pages

LIKE my page.

April 2, 2010

Wow ! o:

I tried to log in my other email that I seldom use.
That's my FB email.
When I were to log in , com hang awhile. 
appears many things .
* Shocked .
So many waiting for my pending request . O:
Anyways , I seldom use that email. 


Let's spread all over .
Peoples around who visited mua blog .
Mostly all are from m'sia la for sure .
Durh ~

 He's very annoying actually.
Cry cry and cry .__.
He's eating MCD but seem like smoking more x:

Ok.
This kns thingy is one unknown insect
Fucking staying on my test paper although however I push it .
Get annoyed .
so...i ...
Flip over the paper and bang ! * Squash it
(laughs) my classmates all shouted ewwww ! xD
Cikgu call 'em diam D:

 Me , xiao jin , mayen
is discussing in class (in mandarin)
I sit in front of her .
Urgh the fucking namelist
and it's so fucking obvious that we're talking .
O:
She doesn't know that x:
ahahahs.


ahhas * Hope i won't fail