Pages

LIKE my page.

April 12, 2010

10.04.2010 ♥

 Got a morning call from yoyo =)
awww.
First time outing so early .
Yoyo come fetch me then we walk to ktm and meet with 'em
Mayen , Jia wei , Kum Meng
Reached there have a walk in ts.



.
.
.
.

 
And take our breakfast at Madam Wong .
 Then 小鹿 came join us . 

Captured by mayen .

.
.
.
.
After our breakfast.
Cam-whore Time  ♥



.
.
.
.
.

Then went pass by roller there.
Saw some old friends .
.__. Forced in .
iimo and liming join  ♥
Roller with 'em .
Been year I din't roller x: 

Picture from iimo.

.
.
.
.

 About 4 something out .
Go find mayen (:
Shopping.
Beloved


About 6-7 . Back metro .
Buffet Steamboat (: 
 

Hees* 
For my very first time cooking .
Get not very good comment at the first because the meat still raw >.<
But at last they still love my cooking . (: weeehee .

a gang of us .
3 table. Fucking noisy x:
Can you spot me ? x:
Happy Birthday Chua .  ♥ 


I duno wth bought this .
.__.

Here's the cream hero.
idk why aim him x:
Anyway. iimo . me . suan tou throw at him
but ... he duno xD !

ahahahas *


Got somemore beer .__.
Not very expensive actually for 27 of us .
(:

Still ok la . 
10.30p.m
iimo daddy fetch me back  ♥
Warm and cute family she have .
.
.
.
.

End .