Pages

LIKE my page.

January 20, 2010

Untitled.





Shine my life .
Although , the day without you were very miserable.
But its ok now , I LOVE MY LIFE NOW !
Dan was right !
We don't live a life for just a little guy like that.
Hey yoo . Thanks dude .:D
 Here's some random pics ! :)
enjoyy /


In the car heading to ts!




Cry no more !

Let's talk abit about my school life !
Homework there Homework here !

My sibeh karangan .
Niama , 280+ perkataan ! crazzy teacher !
Sibeh doraemon !@

Yesterday absent to school.
Planned to take MC one..
Oh fuck ! Reached school only realise i brought wrong MC to school.
See the fuck date ! The newest MC 19/1/2010 left in house. -.-" 

Today damn kns !

Niama , in class suddenly smell some kind of perfume smell.
OMG ! hah-chiuu .
damn asshole. keep on hah-chiuu
ended up tissue fly here fly there. mahai arr =.="


End .
for now