Pages

LIKE my page.

January 6, 2010

After 2 months gone.

Hey guess what ?
I'm back !
MISS U ALL MUCH !
I'm gone for a time huh.. Sorry for kept you all waiting for my update.
Here its is.

Let's get started .


My work partner. ( My last day ) 31/12/2009
Miss them much ♥


Urghh. Getting ready for work... Din't realise i get caught. o:


Love them (: ♥
 

Let's skip it .

This was my christmas present from my beloved one ♥
Thank q ~ mwahhh

♥♥♥

The day before school 3/1/2010 .
Before that ..
I would like to wish all of you all here HAPPY NEW YEAR ! :D

I was lying on the sofa enjoying my last holiday...
Suddenly about 1.00 pm I started to felt bored bored and bored.
So i called sze yan . my cousin to go have a walk.
So after getting ready we fly to timesquare.
Shop maniac .. RAWR.
This is the pictre of the day (:


After 2 months gone .




Anyway....

p1w1max
SUCKS !


I guess this for now..
tatas people. (: