Pages

LIKE my page.

January 30, 2010

Jalan Petaling .


I counted the steps that you take.
You don't really care .. don't you ?

Jalan Petaling

 FUNNY ! :D
While we're waiting for uncle ...
I saw this cute thingy. So...

Micol : Eh guess how much .
Eva : Err... RM 700++
*Remain silent awhile .
Micol : Rm 2000+
. . . Eva reaction were like **** stunned !
hahas ! Freaking funny . LMAO


Here's the kns LV bear -'-
Urghh.. so ghey ._.

Well , Its Last time I' going there. 
Never ever go there anymore in my life !
FFA . ( Freaking Fucking Annoying )
Damn all those kns sellers there.
Walk along one street almost 80% of those "sohais" disturbs.
Urghh , I really get very pissed off !
They're kinda like Sexual Harassment like what Eva told !
Yikes ! Hate !

Going sg.wang tomorrow.
Celebrate 2 babeh birthday !
Liming & y0y0 ! (:
Stop here.
Will be continue .wait for mua next post (: