Pages

LIKE my page.

January 24, 2010

I have my own life.


I don't need a man to make it happen
I get off being free
I don't need a man to make me feel good
I get off doing my thing
I don't need a ring around my finger
To make me feel complete
So let me break it down
I can get off when you ain't around

You know I got my own life
And I bought everything that's in it
So if you want to be with me
It ain't all about the bling you bringing
I want a love that's for real
And without that then no deal
And baby I don't need a hand
If it only wants to grab one thing
♥ I don't need a man - Pussy Cat dolls. (:
 Some messages (:
I care no more on what your life your feel your everything.
I don't wanna know anything about you.
I have my own new life and I started to Love ♥ it !
 I've change myself.
So must you.
Leave the past behind , and live as life's go on.

 Goodbye my past. 

(: