Pages

LIKE my page.

April 10, 2009

Today so down. . . .__.

10/4/09 !! Fuck day. x.x

In school perhimpunan...
zz todae kena again.
1st is kena name tag de.
then go name tag corner thr
the fuck dog suddenly say i got dye my hair...
bring me go Miss Thean thr...
say i highlighted my hair.

OH ! wtf...
i din't ~ i redye my hair twice ady...
and now my hair is BLACK !
only under sunlight then can see abit red.
but UNDER SUNLIGHT.
oh man. every1 have colour under sunlight
DUMB !!!

Then Miss Thean say bring me go see Miss Liew...
2 kes.
Hair highlight...
No name tag

WTF !
Call me redye my hair...
3th time DYE ??
Stupid School. ~


- Continue -

Then in class...
got ppl call me go disiplin room.
kena report by DOG.
Miss Thean scold scold scold...
Then say we all always kena...
always see dao these faces...
Then "ENG MENG LI" most popular ~~
always hear dou ur name...
Then say "NG LAH LEE"
and then point at yaw...
and my frensss.. ~~
_I_ u la... popular ur head...
is the form 3 dogss..
anyhow report... !!

Miss Thean - 5 say last warning.
next time see dao these wont call us down straight minus...
=.=''


On fi
re liao.
NO MOOD
Today kena so many disiplin... ~~~

NOOB SCHOOL.


BAD DAY


- Continue -

After school...
Go midvalley take lens money...
They fucker fang fei ji...
Back le she tell me sorry i also don't want de...
Very Sorry.. [ Sorry no police ]
MCB...
Sei sohai.
1 fucker say go KLCC meet.
Ok no problem.. extra RM 20 ...

Go DIE la all...


~ Super down...

WHAT A BAD DAY !




- No mood.. BYES