Pages

LIKE my page.

April 21, 2009

GoodBYE my hair .__.





Ytd cut jor hair T.T
Haisz..
So
bu she de my LONG front hair ):
Damn sad siol ~
I feel UGLY with my NEW LOOK ! .__.

Whoever !
Stop saying me CUTE ! where else is not CUTE at all .

PLEASE STOP THAT " CUTE "

Freaking PISSED
! so eww.
~>~

School __.

Wth... exam science ~
i slept and i 4get do
WTH !


Tuition __.

Funny !
Me n xiia0 yii late for tuition.
Then don't feel like goin in anymore...
So we went JUSCO eat.
xiia0 yii called ' jia yan '
she called him out company us ~
Then he din't and called ' ye rong ' out .

' Ye rong ' reached jusco and ask " Wad lan happen ?
Jia yan said to ye rong that we give ppl kuan.

Oh wtf ~ Jia yan skl nya .__.

Laugh dao we 2 die !

He wake up n straight come JUSCO find us for ntg .
So cham x;

Hate my hair a ~
Si ah bei ~ u wait la. i cut ur FUCK hair. ~
laugh laugh laugh ~~~
-.- hng

VINZ also ~ u wait !


I lost my RM 50 ~
WTH ... Duno when , where , how .
FUCK tat



Haisz ~ i go find summore T.T
- BYES !