Pages

LIKE my page.

April 26, 2009

I'm moving out ?

My 2nd uncle gonna move out soon.
Well , it's a GOOD NEWS ! I just very hate them . They're freakin sucks .
Ohh . Not only me ! Every1 hates them .

Well , actually when they move out their room will be mine.
But my "dad" or wadever said he gonna take that room.
And gonna bring the BIACTH home.

Whao my gosh. i stun awile.
Then we start quarrelling .
My gramma [ my dad's mom ] even her also din't say anything
She said she cant say anything. The house is him .
He can do whatever he like.

Then i went inside my room. My tears starting to drop.

- Continue

Today my aunt my uncle sit in living room then they suddenly say bout this.
My uncle said if he really bring her home ,
He gonna move out and bring us along. He asked me whether follow him or not

I answered YES ! of course.
Well it's abit sad .
But whatever i said. he wont be hearing.
Whatever ? i wont disturb his life anymore.
I wont talk or care bout him.


Just let him stay with the biacth.