Pages

LIKE my page.

June 19, 2011

My one and only ♥


There was a time in my life when I thought of nothing that didn't fully influence or effect me personally. Now, that time is gone. I think of you. How are you? Are you safe? Are you warm enough? Do you love me in return? Do you see how precious you are to the people around you? When I touch you, can you feel how much I cherish having you in my life and by my side? There was a time in my life when I thought of no one and nothing but myself - but then you walked through the door, and all of the sudden the world around me appeared.

You know I love you. My life would be so chaotic without you. I wouldn’t be able to accomplish half the things I need to without you by my side. Thank you for being my love.

If someone would ask me what a beautiful life means, I would lean my head on your shoulder and hold you close to me and answer with a smile: "Like this!"

I appreciate what you did to me , Yes I did.
ily my babyy boy.

Tonight going sing k again with my babyy , yoanne n' her bf .
Stay tuned for more pictures !