Pages

LIKE my page.

June 27, 2011

♡ I deserve more or stay ?

I'm sitting with my cell phone staring at a text message I wrote to my ex hours ago. I debate whether to send it or not. I stare at my phone while my mind tells me to have more respect for myself. I logically understand that sending the message is not going to make the situation any better – nor will it heal my pain. Then my heart enters the scene and overpowers my mind. My heart says, “Go ahead, send it, I will feel better…temporarily at least.

My mind says, “I deserve more – this relationship is not right.
My heart says, “Stay, it will work out.

On the outside, I'm trying, cause inside, I'm dying. 

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬
You're the only one I wish I could forget
The only one I love to not forgive
And though you break my heart
You're the only one

And though there are times when I hate you
'Cause I can't erase
The times that you hurt me
And put tears on my face
And even now while I hate you
It pains me to say
I know I'll be there
At the end of the day

I don't wanna be without my baby
I don't want a broken heart

Beyonce - Broken Hearted Girl