Pages

LIKE my page.

June 14, 2011

My beloved ♥

" 不要承诺,不要誓言,只要用一杯茶的温度,品茗一生的幸福。"

Get ready bloggers , its a long long post. I choose to write it all in a post. :x Sorry for my laziness and all my post have no dates cause I've forgotten. Tee-hee.

Over night at Yoanne bii's house for a week. Enjoy to the max with her. Her mom went back to ipoh and we sneak her car out x: Syok gilerrr. Our insomnia gone from bad to worst so we didn't sleep for a day. Wanna play masak masak suddenly then both of us went to pasar pagi. Everyone's eyes were looking at us and I asked her , " eh , got something in my face or what ? " Is it so weird for teens to buy vegetables ? LOL. but at last we choose to eat outside x:

La Zurich Swiss Cusine.
The name sounds great so we choose this new restaurant at Menjalara. Food there still acceptable.


The environment there quite good too. Look like we book that place huh. Maybe we came too early -.-"


Our epic hungry face :D

Then we head to Club 7. work work -.-"After work we went for a supper at MacDonald. I'm Lovin' it !

The next day..


 I just love my blue contact lens. xD

 We went for crabs this time. Again , menjalara. No choice we can't go far because have not much time to spend. Work at 7pm. DANG !  -.-




Feels satisfied. This is a really finger lickin' good meal. This let me think of Mr.Crabs from the movie Spongebob Squarepants. Maybe I'm eating one of his siblings x: HAHA 


After work, we went to Genting with Shawn , Kingsley and Darren. 3 retards. HAHA.

Stupid shawn lose for his bets.


 ... and Darren . That's Yoanne's jacket x:

Superb epic moment. " sussss ! rexx ! " HAHAHA laugh till stomachache.

The next day.

 Went Umami yam cha with babes ; Tiings , Jacqueen. Aww Long time no see 'em. Miss 'em much !

 Then night went Joey's home and join Kiko them. Swim at midnight. epic -.-"


Left bras and undie -.- DENG ! Then we head back to KFC ; our nest.

Me : -laughs-
Yoanne : Laugh what ?
Me : You wear flower shorts go out yam cha ? HAHAHA
Yoanne : OMG. * then she stun a while and think whether to go in KFC or not . x:

She can't face 'em with her flower shorts. LOL. Then we went to ninja for tea. Jacqueen , Yoyo and Evon came and join us. At last they came too. HAHA !


My tiny bear. I used to bring it out x: But all of 'em used to torture it :( ! SAD

The next day.

 Went QQ dinner with Yoanne and her mom. I didn't go back for dinner because of certain reason but I gave a call to my grandpa to wish him Happy Father's Day. Feel like crying at that moment D:


I really feel like joining the dinner :( Sorry grandpa for making you sad. Don't cry. I love you always.

Then we went for a movie, Kungfu Panda 2. I wanted to watch so long ad. Then babyy brought me to watch after his work. Yoanne and Kiko were there too. 


I love his tummy very much x: ! HAHA


 "心平何劳"
I learned from that movie ! Superb nice movie

The next day.



Nothing special . Just wanna post the photos x:

The next day.


Sg.Wang with  babyy. Yoanne and her bf , John  reached . Sorry for keep you guys waiting x: 


Super hungry ! Our breakfast and lunch . Me and Yoanne can't finish our food. Our boy.f were so pity. Help us finish all unfinished food x:

 New suit for my Mr.Apple  Babyy control me from spending too much money ! Awww , so bo syok !


The next day.

 Just wake up . Blur face ! psps

Lingerie party. Not much picture that day. Cause I don't very like that costume . :|

Supper at Aman Puri's Mcd. Babyy lost RM100 for the car blocking just now. Stupid babi -.-" Then bring Kiko to 24 hours clinic. Another RM100++ . Then Hotel another RM100. -.-" DENG !

 Money come back to mama D:
btw. that hotel sucks !


 LOUSY !

Insomnia 99 ! So no choice. TV. No astro. =.=" Watch stupid show.


 Ultraman ! OMG.

Then night we went and eat yong tau fu ! While waiting for the foods.....



 I made this x: . I miss Ah Po (KungFu Panda) D:

Superb full. Midnight 12.am suddenly feel like singing k. Then four of us Me ,  Antrio , Yoanne and John head to OneU - Neway.


Four of us zao dut 99 ! Adui ~

 My 'chan' face. w/o make up.

4a.m back home. Tiring but enjoy to the max


Thanks for everything babyy. I love you.


" 很想说有你是幸福的;很想说我的心是你的 "



Stay Tuned for more about four of us.