Pages

LIKE my page.

May 28, 2011

Wish List.

" Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. "

As I mention I lost my iPhone 3gs and I manage to buy it back within 2 weeks. :) Changed to iPhone 4.


This doesn't mean I bought new one and forget the old one. I still miss my baby no.1 Mr.Apple . tu me manques.


My next dream camera ! Awww. I want it so badly . Of cause in pink color la ! durhhh* Tx10 





Gucci Bag and iPhone case. In love with it.Wait for mama. I'll bring you home !


.... and I might get a ink soon ! " Let it be " . This word of wisdom for me to remember. Meaningful

 Nails nails. I loveee nails art so much. The picture shown up there is just a sample ! I'll blog about it if I done my nail art. So , stay tuned ! 

That's it for now.lazeeeeh ! imma go sleep. tatas. xox

Chuuu ~