Pages

LIKE my page.

May 24, 2011

Party Animals.

Whoopsie ! I'm totally forget about bloggeh. I'm so sorry for leaving it 'dead' for so so long ! My life is kinda boring. Sleep work and eat. These 3 common things in my life. FML

To inform you guys here this saturday 28 of May 2011 , Club 7 will be hosting a bunny costume event *yay* There're about 30 over bunnies hoping and walking around. (cuteness) x:I'll blog about this, so stay tuned.


For last Saturday ; Back to 70's Colorful costume event. Yoanne and I made a good costume that night. Almost can be said we rawk ! x: Alright ,  picture time !



For more , view my Facebook ! Micol Elizabeth


So , pay a visit to Club 7 . You wont regret it ! :D
Everyone seems to be asking. (Working Time)
Monday - Friay : 7pm to 12am
Saturday - 9pm-2am
For normal hour I'll be back at 12am but sometimes I might stay a little longer. am so sorry for those who came and see me at 1am. Erm , contact me earlier next time ?


Alright , that's it ! Dont forget this saturday 280511 !