Pages

LIKE my page.

February 22, 2011

Valentine's Day ♥


I totally had a full date on 14th of Feb '11 . Well , we patch back and get to celebrate this day together. Of course with my babes[s] too. You guys sure felt weird because I celebrate valentines with friends right ? Well , it isn't that weird actually. Its just a day to remember that they're always there for me. Furthermore , we already plan earlier ! So went ts with hubby in the afternoon then join 'em at night.

We went for a brunch at BBQ Plaza. 



 Aww , He cooked for me :) But still I dislike his tattoo.

 There are freaking so many couples on the street ! and everywhere is full ! gosh. Valentine's gone crazy in this year !



and still have pressie from him . but I choose not to show you and just show you guys this instead. Sorry ya ! Teehee*

We had so much fun that day ! I'll remember each and every words you told me in Starbucks. Don't break your promise and my lil heart

Then rushing back and join Yoanne , Joey , Jacqueen . Wow ! We had a nice outfits on that day ! Our plan is to FullHouse but failed -.-" because it fulled. so do the whole Sunway Giza. Unbelievable right ? Then We had our dinner in steamboat buffet. and went to PURE ! I had fun to the max. 



Apologies* for the low rate of my picha. imma get a camera soon !

by the way , Happy Valentine's to all couple. and sorry for my late post ! :D teehee*

I love my hubby and so do my babes. 
You guys rock my life !