Pages

LIKE my page.

March 28, 2011

Rewind Memories.

" I still remember our Christmas Eve , and promises that you've made. "
IMY

26/3/2011

After snooker with ah yong and anan , me and meiyee rush to Sepang Gold Coast with Blood and his friend. About 5.00a.m we start out journey there and reached at 6.00a.m Woah. That's a new record. :D

Well , we catched those stupid thing. ewww.

Disgusting. isn't it ? LOL

 The sky is getting bright. and the moon disapearing. I'm so excited to see the sunrise. ! :D


Taa daa.

我不能和你一起看到日出...
这,应该是缘分吧
也许我们真的没缘份在一起
当我一个人慢慢走海滩,我忍不住哭了出来...
我真的好怀念!
你背着我走海滩 ; 我们手拖手一起散步
真的有点不舍得...
也许我只能哭
然后此地的放下

我勇敢的把你所有的丢去大海里
再也不回头
这就代表 ,我们已结束了
把你常在我心底!

我,也要开始我的新生活了

男人哭了,是因为他真的爱了;女人哭了,是因为她真的放弃了。

Skip


Me and Yoanne bi did a silly thing. We went and discover those cows.
Discover they way they poo and pee. OMFG . Fucking funny xD




Then we went home when everything is done. Wow. Tiring !

Skip

A special thanks to my bii. She really helps me alot . Without her I guess I can't stand up strongly like I can do now. Very thanks for being there for me whenever I need her. And if she knows or saw I cried , she'll never sound it or say it again. Thanks for letting me to cry and I know you accidentally saw it but you never rewind my memories anymore. Thanks ! Bii , I let go ad :) BFF

Yes , that's her Yoanne How.



 ♥