Pages

LIKE my page.

August 11, 2011

Recently.

090811



1u shopping with babe Kiko and Melissa. Actually we planned to eat Sushi Zanmai but super long queue over there then we change to Dragon-i.

My xiao long bao


Then head to La Senza


Go for undies x: haha. So fucking tired. But I can't find nice heals. hmm... :(

Then Sasa bought  eye liner and make-up remover.


-end-


110811

After work then we head to Sepang Gold Coast.
 Me , Yoanne , Kiko , An An , Fu wei , Alvin , Short Kin.

 I love the sand there. Suppa smooth ♥


Our Shadow.


 They love to catch things. eeeewwwwww.


I've buried it.




 最后一次带着你送的东西...
已经来不及说再见了。
我最亲爱的,你要好好过。




如果你真的爱一人,让他走...
如果他回头他就是你的;如果他没回头他就不值得你爱。



If you really loves someone , let him go.
If he comes back to you , he's yours ; If not he wasn't meant to be.
 
 
 
credits by micol