Pages

LIKE my page.

February 12, 2010

Untitled.


Monday 8.2.2010
The first step inside da school.
Eva ask : wei , want ts ?
I were like stunned awile and say : Ok on .
So sudden  .__."
A big rush
2.30p.m finish getting ready and take taxi .
Stupid taxi driver. would just gave him a _I_ ! -.-"
!@#$%^&*()

Buy buy . xD
Aww. ): Miss u too  
 
At night *hungry .
Daddy fetch to Tuck kee da bao
whole night tv , dunhill , phone , laptop
boring .
Then... Just realise that already 6a.m
niama !
h0h0 fucked stunned . Fucking tired man
Bath get ready to school 

 
hees* 
I used one day at school to write this hey ! xD

Teacher rather call me to sleep . -.-"
Because she said imma talk talk and talk NON-STOP !
_I_ nah ! i got my serious time ok ~
Assh0le . anyway . I HATE SCIENCE TEACHER
Always said this and that so childish ..
bla bla .. yea la.. we all know u so mature (old) shut up OLD WOMAN xD
Big ass . LMAO .
Finish ~