Pages

LIKE my page.

October 9, 2009

never forget ; never forgive.


Fake Smile. :]
My panda eyes.

No matter what you do.
I just can't forget , can't forgive.


To be continue ...


The day before PMR .
We - me , aiko.coco.kiko had a little group study.
Coco's man came and fetch me by 7.00a.m something.
gosh* I'm really blurring that time x: and I'm sleeping on my chair.
You can't imagine how the style was x: and I hear coco's voice.
Damn... She came in my house just like that. x.x"
Quickly stand up and hope she din't see anything x: laugh*

Every one there went breakfast with a sleepy face.
MIKO .coco.coco'sbf.kiko.xj.aiko.
Our movie of the day. Titanic !

So touching.
I've watched it 3 times or maybe more x:

Dogs ?
 
Urgh... I don't even dare to think about it... Just felt so disgusting.
This is the 1st dog that ever lick my leg... named ; ricky.
Actually this dog kinda cute -.- urgh... 1st mentioned a dog cute
I'm such a pet hater. =.=
But if clever or trained dog I'll think about it. :]

almost 7pm reached home. Omfg. tired like hell.
But no choice still have last day tuition have to go. =/
So touching... They just keep'on wish n wish n wish.
All the best ' everyone's saying.
Mr. Ganeson ; before class end... he give us last speech.


and this little thingy...
=/ Thanks ! and i'll miss you all much

PMR.
Omg... In the english paper I forget a fat woman in The Phamtom Of the Opera.

Damn... i just remeber M .. A and sounds like MARY
I think the fucking name for 10 minutes or more. So frustrated just write on Mary.
And iko told me was MADAM GIRY ! arghhh* damn ~ How could I forget.
The marker will surely laugh his/her ass out D:

and for Section A.
Damn So bored. Just keep'on write and write.
All rubbish x.x"

can't wait for pmr to over.
I'll be the 1st one to throw books. x:
lalala~